"The Bridegroom's Voice"


The Bridegroom's Voice
(Mirian Del Carpio Q.)


Standing at your feet waiting,
expecting for you to reveal your heart to me,
getting a sense of heaven as my heart beats,
searching to know your absolute desires patiently,
as my breathing goes with this new fragrance,
and my skin is no more dwelling in my grief,
Praise my King! Every bit of my thankful soul,
make yours every glory,
make only come to pass your will.

When kiss your beauty with every single tear,
my heart eyes start to dwell eternity,
my hands also reach the perfect Lamb clothed in love,
His greatness enlighten the room as present your voice in a glimpse,
make your sweetness be touched by every human being,
make every soul joyful when searching the tenderness of His breeze,
my only moment where the life make truly worth,
Precious Emmanuel goes hounding for our freedom without resting,
Worthy King, my Bridegroom… in You Everlasting is my peace.

No hay comentarios: